Judgement at Heaven Gate Judgement at Heaven Gate

Wow.

Definate respect. Dude, you have got a talent there. Use it as much as you can, if you're only 15 and doing stuff like this, I wouldn't be surprised if you made a career in music. Well done.

dontxthemusic responds:

Thanks so VERY much, and I am a chick ;) But you probably meant dude in the dudish way XD . lolol. Thanks for the talent compliment.... I'd like to make a music career...Its just I'm unable to get a footing into major music avenues, there is no point, becuase I could make more money elsewhere. It depends. lol And yes I swear I just turned 15 on June 15th :P Thanks again for your wonderful review!
<3&peace!
dontxthemusic

Fuck Da Haterz *08* Fuck Da Haterz *08*

Not Bad.

Definately a nice beat. The piano adds a real nice element to it. Actually , the piano IS the song, otherwise you'd have bass, a clap, and some voices coming in every once in a while. Did a good job with it though.

But dude, chill. Chiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiill. Dude below me, too. No problems you have are going to get solved on Newgrounds anyway.

Bleek989 responds:

THX FOR THE FIRST PART LOL
NOW THE SECOND PART...IM JUS TIRED OF HEARING WACK RAPPERS ON NG LOL
N THAT GUY (BELOW) IZ IGHT I AINT GOT NO PROBLEMS
BUT LEJIN IZ WACK
N NG IZ WACK
THATS WHY IVE BEEN TRYNA GET BEAT BATTLES GOIN
AND NOW RAP BATTLES CUZ ALL THESE RAPPERZ ARE WACK

DONT QUOTE ME THERE ARE SOME GOOD RAPPERS...(CALIBER, REVEN AND A FEW MORE)

~1~

dead stop dead stop

Not Bad.

Dude, I like it. I like the idea behind it and what you did with it. But DUDE. Tone down that snare a bit. It feels like its punching my eardrums every time it hits.